ST-170 Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) Cryostat
Specifically designed for magnetic resonance applications, the ST-170 cryostat is the ideal choice for ESR spectroscopy. Using the same high-efficiency transfer line as the other SuperTran cryostats, the ST-170 features low helium consumption and fast cool down. The cryostat will easily fit between the poles of a magnet.
Designed for magnetic resonance applications, the ST-170 ESR continuous flow cryostat has the sample located in flowing helium vapor and is therefore ideal for studying samples with poor thermal conductivity.
The ST-170 cryostat has the following features:
- Temperature range ~ 3 K to 450 K
- Rapid cooldown
- Low cryogen consumption
- Sample located in flowing vapor
- Top loading design for rapid sample exchange
- Compact design to fit easily between magnet poles
- High-efficiency liquid helium transfer line
- Magnetic field independent thermometry located very close to the sample for accurate temperature measurement
- Lightweight and portable
- Non-magnetic stainless steel construction
Contact us today!