FastHall measurement capability contained in a complete characterization platform
The MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller is a revolutionary, all-in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to
researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
And now this novel capability is available as part of the FastHall Station, an integrated, high-precision tabletop measurement system for simplified Hall measurements and less experimental setup.
The FastHall Station includes a Windows® 10 PC, 1 T permanent magnet, high precision sample holder, and all the necessary software and cabling to provide a range of measurement capabilities including sample resistances up to 1 GΩ and
mobility measurements down to 0.01 cm2/V s — making it a great choice for labs studying low-mobility materials.
Widest measurement range
- Proprietary FastHall™ technology enables low-mobility measurements without field reversal in seconds
- Mobility measurements down to 0.01 cm2/V s for van der Pauw samples with resistances from 10 mΩ to 1 GΩ
- Completely guarded triaxial cabling to fully shielded, insertable, light-tight sample chamber plus an LN2 option
| || || |
Completely integrated mini-system solution
- MeasureLINK™-MCS software provides standard sequences, charts, exportable reports, and user-customizable test scripts
- M91 FastHall™ instrument with high resistance option integrates all signal source, measure, and switching functions
- Easy-to-use spring pin and solder sample holder cards accommodate up to 10 mm × 10 mm van der Pauw and Hall bar type samples
| || || |
Increased productivity and flexibility
- Measurement times greatly reduced through patented FastHall™ method and fully integrated system solution
- Available gate bias instrument option and ability to easily integrate third-party sources and instruments
- Simple, repeatable, and reversible permanent magnet with nominal fields of 1 T and optional 0.75 T for LN2 chamber
Watch the demo video: