A new approach to Hall measurement
The MeasureReady® M91 is a revolutionary, all‑in-one Hall analysis instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
Featuring Lake Shore’s patented* new FastHall measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is measured by eliminating the need to switch the polarity of the applied magnetic field during the measurement. This breakthrough
results in faster and more precise measurements, especially when using high-field superconducting magnets or when measuring very low-mobility materials.
*Protected by US patent number 9797965. Other patents pending.
Simpler and more convenient
- All-in-one instrument
- Automatically selects optimal excitation and measurement levels
- Automatically executes measurement steps
- Provides complete Hall analysis
- Easy to use, easy to integrate with existing lab systems
| || || |
Makes better measurements, faster
- No need to reverse the magnetic field with FastHall
- Up to 100× faster for low-mobility materials
- Improves accuracy by minimizing thermal drift
| || || |
- Build a new Hall system or upgrade an existing one
- Add state-of-the-art Hall measurement capability to any lab
- Use with any type of magnet
Watch the demo video: