M81-SSM and Lake Shore MeasureLINK™ software
The included Lake Shore MeasureLINK™ PC software is an easy, non-programming way to coordinate sophisticated electrical measurements as source or environment parameters change over time.
- Install application packs
- They provide access to temperature, field, and electrical instrumentation drivers
- Build a system configuration that includes all of the instruments in the experiment
- Monitor and control the instruments from the Monitor pane
- Build a sequence using drag-and-drop components to control temperature, field, and electrical parameter sweeps
- Collect data from the experiment and export it to your favorite analysis tool
- Need to build an experiment that isn’t fully supported? No problem, simply build a similar drag-and-drop sequence and export it to a custom programming environment for final customizations. No problem is too complex to handle.
The MeasureLINK interface
Example measurement sequence
Step 2: Configure the electrical source sweep, which includes specifying the instrument, source mode (voltage or current, source shape [DC or AC]), followed by the loop configuration parameters, such as sweep variable (amplitude, frequency, or offset) and related start, end, and step parameters.