The F41 and F71 teslameter use the same 2U half-rack chassis as other Lake Shore XIP instruments, with several mounting options for standard 19-inch racks:
- Single Lake Shore XIP instrument with adjacent blank panel
- Two adjacent Lake Shore XIP instruments
- Single Lake Shore instrument next to 3rd party 2U ½ rack instrument with common mounting screws
Specifically designed for scenarios where fixturing the probe is required to achieve repeatable measurements.
- Machined aluminum mounting block for a solid non-deforming surface
- Locating pin holes allow for precise alignment of the probe
- Easily held in place with just two screws
- Drawings and CAD models publicly available, making integration with your hardware quick and easy, while minimizing the risk of design error.
Probe customizations welcomed
If your application requires something different, Lake Shore may be able to design a probe to fit your exact needs. FP Series probes are all manufactured in our Ohio facility with engineering staff onsite ready to support your application. Contact your local sales representative today to start the conversation.