The F41 and F71 teslameter use the same 2U half-rack chassis as other Lake Shore XIP instruments, with several mounting options for standard 19-inch racks:
- Single Lake Shore XIP instrument with adjacent blank panel
- Two adjacent Lake Shore XIP instruments
- Single Lake Shore instrument next to 3rd party 2U ½ rack instrument with common mounting screws
Specifically designed for scenarios where fixturing the probe is required to achieve repeatable measurements.
- Machined aluminum mounting block for a solid non-deforming surface
- Locating pin holes allow for precise alignment of the probe
- Easily held in place with just two screws
- Drawings and CAD models publicly available, making integration with your hardware quick and easy, while minimizing the risk of design error.