Applications | Ultra-High Vacuum
Janis has a wide range of standard and custom designs available for ultra-high vacuum (UHV) applications. With an ever-increasing number of UHV designs, we have wide-ranging experience in overcoming the challenges of designing and building equipment for use in a UHV environment.
Following are links to just some of the designs — both standard and non-standard — available. Contact Janis for more detailed information.
- ST-400 continuous flow cryostat
- Superconducting magnet systems
- Probe stations
- Special UHV ST-500 cryostat for microscopy
- Non-bakeable closed-cycle refrigerator system with conflat flange and UHV-compatible thermometry and wiring.
- Closed-cycle refrigerator with bakeable interface.