10 K Cryocoolers — Sumitomo (SHI) HC-4E1 Compressor Unit (Water-cooled)
The HC-4E1 water-cooled compressor is compatible with the Model 202 and 204 cold head systems.
- Hermetically sealed, rotary compressor design
- Specifically designed for helium service
- Refined oil and gas management
- Highly reliable design
- ON and OFF buttons for local operation of the compressor and cold head
- Automatic restart after power interruptions
- Front panel LCD display of elapsed run time
- Automatic relief from an over pressure condition
- Easy access as all utilities are located on front panel
- CE approved
|Electrical power†||1-phase; 200, 230/240 V, 50 Hz; 208/230 V, 60 Hz|
|Ambient temperature‡||4 to 40 °C (40 to 104 °F)|
|Minimum cooling water requirement and temperature range*||2.7 L/min (0.7 gal/min); 4 to 27 °C (40 to 80 °F)‡|
|Weight and dimensions||75 kg (165 lb)|
82 kg (180 lb) (with transformer)
504 mm × 430 mm × 485 mm
(19.8 in × 16.9 in × 19.1 in) H × W × D
|Maintenance interval/adsorber exchange||30,000 h|
†Power may differ depending on the cold head to be used.
‡Cooling capacity may degrade if ambient temperature is above 28 °C. Refer to cold head specification chart.
*Cooling water volume may differ depending on its temperature.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.