Learn more about Lake Shore cryogenic measurement and control products at EUCAS
Company showcasing multi-input modules for large-scale superconducting magnet monitoring applications
Lake Shore Cryotronics will be discussing a range of cryogenic measurement, monitoring, and control products at next week’s European Conference on Applied Superconductivity (EUCAS) in Glasgow, Scotland.
Attending will be Rob Ellis along with Dr. Ian Perry of Elliot Scientific Ltd, who will be in Booth 13 to answer questions about Lake Shore’s:
- 240 Series 2- and 8-input sensor modules, which provide scientists with a precise, convenient way to remotely monitor cryogenic sensors in superconducting particle accelerators and other large-scale applications employing PLC-based control. The modules, which can be easily networked to PLCs from Siemens, Rockwell Automation, and others, simplify communications in distributed PROFIBUS monitoring applications. Their circuitry allows for cable runs up to 300 m (984 ft) between the modules and sensors, and because temperature values are communicated directly to the PLC master device, there is no need to use additional analog conversion equipment or complex PLC programming to generate values.
- Model 372 AC resistance bridge/temperature controller, which offers the best possible measurement and control capabilities for sub-1 K applications. In addition to patented noise-rejection technology for ensuring stable, reliable measurements, it features a dedicated input for continuous cryogenic temperature control that, when combined with a scanner option, allows it to scan through other sensors within a cryogenic system.
- Model 336 controller, which features eight sensor inputs and four independent control outputs, and the ability to control temperatures down to 300 mK when using the appropriate sensors.
- Cryogenic sensors, including Cernox® RTD, silicon diode, ruthenium oxide, and platinum RTD sensors.
- Material characterization products for investigating superconducting material properties, including cryogenic probe stations, VSMs, and the new MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ controller, which delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience than traditional Hall effect measurement solutions.
- Instruments and Hall sensors for reliable magnetic field measurement and control.