Lake Shore Cryotronics will be answering questions about their vibrating sample magnetometer (VSM) systems and other applied magnetism solutions at next week’s Intermag conference in Sendai, Japan. In Booth 34 will be Cosmin Radu and Samuel Lee of Lake Shore, joined by representatives of TOYO, Lake Shore’s sales channel partner in Japan.
Conference attendees can learn about the company’s award-winning 8600 Series VSMs, which raise the bar for magnetometer performance and convenience. Featuring a 15 nemu noise floor at 10 s/pt, the VSMs particularly benefit applications where one needs to characterize samples that possess weak magnetic moments, such as nanowires, nanoparticles, and thin films.
The VSMs are also ideal for researchers performing first-order reversal curve (FORC) measurements, flying through complex FORC data collection sequences in a fraction of the time required on previous systems. Plus, they include Real-Time FORC (RTForc™) software, which automates FORC data acquisition, calculating and displaying FORC distributions in real-time.
Lake Shore offers 4-inch (2.76 T), 7-inch (3.22 T), and 10-inch (3.6 T) electromagnet models, all of which feature a 10 ms/pt data acquisition rate, 10,000 Oe/s field ramp rate, and field setting resolution of 1 mOe across the entire field range of operation. Also available: Options for characterizing materials over a wide (4.2 to 1273 K) temperature range and a vector option for investigating anisotropic magnetic materials.
Also at the Intermag exhibit, attendees can learn about Lake Shore’s:
- Cryogenic probe stations with integrated in-plane and out-of-plane magnets that support measuring of magneto-transport, electro-optical, DC, RF, and microwave properties at temperatures as low as 1.6 K and in fields to more than 2 T under vacuum
- The modular MeasureReady™ M81-SSM synchronous source measure system, which provides DC, 100 kHz AC, and mixed DC + AC sourcing and measuring for low-level measurements of materials
- Superconducting magnet systems, including 1.5 K DryMag™ cryogen-free systems, as well as electromagnets
- Hall effect measurement solutions, including the MeasureReady M91 FastHall measurement controller for faster, more accurate, and convenient Hall analysis of materials
- Magnetic test and measurement instruments and Hall (magnetic) sensors for reliable magnetic field measurements