Lake Shore Cryotronics will be demonstrating a unique all-in-one instrument for complete Hall analysis during the upcoming APS March Meeting in Boston.
Ideal for semiconductor material research, the MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller delivers significantly higher levels of accuracy, speed, and convenience as compared to traditional Hall solutions. Combining all the necessary Hall measurement system functions into a single instrument, the M91 automatically executes measurement steps and provides better measurements faster – especially when working with low-mobility materials. Most commonly measured materials can be analyzed in a few seconds.
Its speed is mainly due to Lake Shore’s patented FastHall™ technology that eliminates the need to reverse the magnetic field during the measurement. This is particularly beneficial when using superconducting magnets, which are relatively slow at completing field reversals. The M91 is also simple to use, can be integrated easily with existing lab systems, and provides a cost-effective way for researchers to build a new Hall measurement system or upgrade an existing one.
During the APS meeting’s technical sessions, Lake Shore application scientists will be presenting M91 measurement data: Dr. David Daughton, 9:48 a.m. Wednesday in BCEC Room 152, and Dr. Jeffrey Lindemuth, 12:15 p.m. Friday in BCEC Room 108.
In addition, Lake Shore representatives will be in Booth 400 answering questions about:
- Cryogenic probe stations for on-wafer DC, RF, or high-frequency measurements at temperatures as low as 1.6 K and in fields to more than 2 T (the affordable TTPX station will be on display in the booth).
- Cryogenic thermometry products, including monitors, controllers, an AC resistance bridge, and sensors, such as industry-leading Cernox® sensors as well as RTD sensors with temperature curves down to 5 mK.
- Award-winning 8600 Series VSMs, which combine high sensitivity (15 nemu), rapid measurement speed (10 ms/pt), and simple operation in a system that allows researchers to perform more science in less time.
- Award-winning MeasureReady™ 155 precision current & voltage sources, which provide a solid foundation for DC I-V and C-V curve, AC impedance, and other material measurements (demo unit will be on display).
- New multi-axis and single-axis teslameters for highly accurate field measurements (demo unit on display), as well as new 2Dex™ Hall sensors for predictable, flexible, and fast measurements even in cryogenic and elevated temperature environments.