Applications | Hall Studies
Janis has standard designs available for Hall studies, plus the capability of custom building any system to your specifications. No matter what your specific requirements, Janis can help.
Existing designs include:
- A turnkey Hall effect measurement system — 8400 Series
- An all‑in-one Hall analysis instrument — the M91 FastHall measurement controller
- Aan integrated, high-precision tabletop measurement system — FastHall Station
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vacuum — ST-200
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vacuum — ST-300/ST-300T (compact)
- Continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vapor — STVP-200
- Reservoir cryostat with the sample located in flowing vapor — any SVT cryostat
- Liquid nitrogen pourfill cryostat with the sample located in vacuum — VPF (see other configurations for subcompact version)
- 10 K closed cycle refrigerator with the sample located in vacuum — CCS-3xxS (subcompact)
Contact Janis today for details of how our systems can be integrated into your laboratory.