Applications | Hall studies
Lake Shore has standard designs available for Hall studies, plus the capability of custom building any system to your specifications. No matter what your specific requirements are, we can help.
Existing designs include:
- A turnkey Hall effect measurement system — 8400 Series
- An all‑in-one Hall analysis instrument — the M91 FastHall measurement controller
- An integrated, high-precision tabletop measurement system — FastHall Station
- A probe station with a Hall measurement package — CRX-VF with PS-HM-8425
- Compact continuous flow cryostat with the sample located in vacuum — ST-300 Series cryostats
- Reservoir cryostat with the sample located in flowing vapor — any SVT cryostat
- Subcompact version of a liquid nitrogen pourfill cryostat with the sample located in vacuum — VPF-100 Series cryostats
- Compact closed-cycle refrigerator with the sample located in vacuum — CCS-300 Series cryostats
Contact us today for details of how our systems can be integrated into your laboratory.