Lake Shore Cryotronics will be showcasing next-generation teslameters for fast, worry-free, and accurate measurements at next week’s Magnetics 2018 conference exhibit in Orlando, FL.
The new F41 (single-axis) and F71 (multi-axis) teslameters, as well as compatible new FP Series Hall probes and 2Dex™ Hall sensors, offer a new level of precision and convenience for engineers, QC technicians, and lab researchers. Enabling users to measure with confidence in challenging applications, they feature:
- New TruZero™ technology that minimizes misalignment voltages, eliminating the need to re-zero a probe.
- Hall sensors that offer excellent sensitivity and are highly linear over a very wide field range.
- A smaller, ultra-thin active area on the sensors, which ensures more accurate field readings and all but eliminates planar Hall effect errors that have caused measurement offsets in current-generation 3-axis probes.
For easy operation, the new instruments:
- Feature an uncluttered touchscreen interface that is instantly familiar to smartphone owners.
- Work equally well on a benchtop or in a rack, with a TiltView™ display that makes them easy to operate even when mounted in the bottom of a rack.
- Include a new, compact quick-release connector with integrated calibration data used for all probes (both single-axis and multi-axis), making probe swapping even easier.
Also, for convenient integration, Lake Shore offers probes for nearly every need, including fixture-mountable versions for applications where the probe must be fixed to hardware such as field-mappers, QC test stations, etc.
On-hand in Booth #204 to discuss these products will be Ryan Oliver, Sensors & Instruments Product Manager, and Daniel Hoy, Application Engineer and 2Dex sensor development team leader. In a related event, Hoy will be presenting at the conference on “Wide Temperature Range Hall Effect Sensors with Minimal Planar Hall Effect.” The F41 and F71 teslameters are the latest in highly precise magnetic measurement solutions from Lake Shore.
Also available: gaussmeters, fluxmeters, and Helmholtz and search coils. And for magnetic material characterization, the company offers vibrating sample magnetometers (VSMs), including the award-winning 8600 Series VSM that combines high sensitivity and rapid measurement speed in a simple-to-operate system.