Lake Shore Cryotronics will be at next week’s MRS Fall Exhibit in Boston, MA, to showcase its range of high-performance material characterization solutions, including an upcoming tabletop station for rapid, convenient Hall analysis using the company’s patented FastHall™ measurement technology.
The station, which will be available for order in Q1 2020, is a complete solution for researchers who are looking for a cost-effective way to add state-of-the-art Hall measurement capabilities to their lab. In addition to a 1 T permanent magnet, high-precision sample holder, and PC with application software, the station includes Lake Shore’s revolutionary new MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller, which delivers significantly higher levels of accuracy, speed, and convenience as compared to traditional Hall measurement solutions.
The M91 automatically executes measurement sequences and provides better measurements faster, especially when working with low-mobility materials — up to 100× faster in many cases. (The M91 is also currently available on its own for integrating into Hall measurement systems with existing electro or superconducting magnets.)
For a one-on-one demo of the FastHall station or M91 instrument, visit MRS Booth 401, where Lake Shore representatives will also be answering questions about the company’s:
- Turnkey 8400 Series Hall effect measurement systems, which are complete systems that are available with an AC field Hall option for characterizing materials with very low mobilities (down to 0.001 cm2/V s).
- Cryogenic probe stations for on-wafer DC, RF, or high-frequency measurements at temperatures as low as 1.6 K and in fields to more than 2 T (the affordable TTPX station will be on display in the booth).
- MeasureReady™ MCS-EMP modular characterization systems: multi-purpose electromagnet platforms that provide all the components needed for automated, variable field experiments.
- Award-winning 8600 Series VSMs, which combine high sensitivity (15 nemu), rapid measurement speed (10 ms/pt), and simple operation in a system that allows researchers to perform more science in less time when characterizing magnetic materials.
- Cryogenic thermometry products, including monitors, controllers, an AC resistance bridge, and sensors, such as industry-leading Cernox® sensors.
- Magnetic test and measurement instruments, including the award-winning F71/F41 teslameters for convenient, dependable field measurements.