Janis Product Overview
Please contact us if you are interested in a custom engineered solution
Lake Shore recognizes that obtaining a cryogenic system represents a long-term commitment for most scientists; therefore, we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. Just a few of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Sales and service are provided through a worldwide network of trained and knowledgeable representatives.
- A dedicated sales engineer is responsible for each system from conceptual design through post-installation support.
- A stable workforce draws on decades of combined service and applies this experience to the assembly of each cryogenic system.
- Customer approval of the final design drawing is obtained for all customized systems.
- Records on all systems, modifications, and design improvements are meticulously maintained for the reference of any future user.
- Turnkey systems are supplied by offering a full line of cryogenic accessories.
- Each system is fully integrated and tested before shipping.
Lake Shore offers a full line of cryostats, using LN₂ or LHe or as closed-cycle refrigerator options. Choose from continuous flow or reservoir systems suited for a large range of applications.
By maintaining flexibility over the specification and integration of the magnet, electronics, temperature controller, and cryostat, we are able to offer magnet systems with performance characteristics tailored to individual experimental and budgetary requirements.
Lake Shore offers a series of cryogenic cold trap systems (CCT) using mechanical coolers. These traps are primarily used in the adsorption of noble gases, including helium, neon, argon, krypton and xenon
Lake Shore offers two-stage pulse tube cryocoolers, pulse tube-based 4 K closed-cycle refrigerator systems, and pulse tube-based 1.5 K continuous closed-cycle refrigerator cryostats.
Lake Shore products are used in a large variety of applications. Contact us to see how we can help you.
We offer a full range of accessories, ancillary equipment, and spare parts for all your cryogenic needs.
With our in-house computing facilities, computerized designs, and manufacturing capabilities, our experienced physicists and engineers are readily available to discuss your special requirements for any type of cryogenic application.
Dilution refrigerators, He-3 systems, and other ultra-low temperature products.