- Monotonic temperature response from 1.4 K to 500 K
- Excellent sensitivity (dV/dT) at temperatures below 50 K
- Relatively low magnetic field-induced errors
- Rugged, reliable Lake Shore SD package designed to withstand repeated thermal cycling and minimize sensor self-heating
- Variety of packaging options
- Temperature range: 1.4 K to 325 K
- Reproducibility at 4.2 K: ±10 mK
*Patent # 4,643,589, Feb 87, “Thermometry Employing Gallium Aluminum Arsenide Diode Sensor” Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.