CRX-VF station expanded to show PS-HM-8425 console additions; shown equipped with optional 5th and 6th arms
Direct and derived measurements as a function of field and temperature
|IV curve measurements
||Anomalous Hall effect (AHE)
Do more with your probe station
Expand your CRX-VF station to broaden your research capabilities. The PS-HM-8425 package provides all of the instrumentation and software of the Lake Shore 8400 Series so you can implement Hall effect measurement capabilities on your probe station.
With the package, you can run Hall voltage, Hall coefficient, Hall mobility, resistance, and IV curve measurements. Identify carriers of materials by their excitation energies and gain an understanding of dominating mechanisms, whether for Hall bar geometries or for performing gated Hall bar measurements.
The PS-HM-8425 also leverages the station’s capabilities so you can:
- Measure full or partial Hall wafers up to 51 mm (2 in) in size
- Measure multiple samples, as opposed to a conventional Hall system, where only one sample can be loaded at a time
- Probe minute structures that are prone to contamination, reactive to air, or might require initial warming to drive out moisture
- Automate* temperature-dependent Hall measurements for greater lab efficiency
- Measure multilayer Hall structures as part of device development